Small Business Banking Partnership
Bay State Savings Bank is participating in the Small Business Banking Partnership, a new initiative that will shift at least $100 million in state deposits under the control of the Treasurer to qualifying Massachusetts banks to promote small business loans. The Partnership aims to move money into smaller, regional, community and local banks that have been at the forefront of providing capital to creditworthy small businesses to help them expand and create new jobs.
- Promote small business growth by providing creditworthy enterprises with greater access to bank loans.
- Provide capital support through cash deposits to banks with a strong record of small business lending.
- Obtain competitive interest rates on the Commonwealth's deposits.
- Require that all funds are insured or collateralized to ensure that there is no risk to the taxpayers' money.
Learn more about the Small Business Banking Partnership by visiting their website.
Learn more about our Small Business Banking Partnership by contacting our Lending Center today.
- (508) 890-9050 or (800) 244-8161
All loans are subject to credit approval.